Tuesday, March 9, 2010

it's coming.



photo by Ken Schwarz

Spring is right around the corner.  We still have snow on the ground and even some coming from the sky, but it's melting at a rate faster than it's accumulating.  That means we're in the home stretch!  We no longer have weeks upon weeks of negative temps, nor do we even have days upon days.  I can see the temperature steadily rising and boy oh boy, I can feel it too.  It couldn't have come at a better time either.  Everyone (myself included) was starting to get the "this winter is too long" blues, but no longer!  Spring is in the air. 


Here are some things I can't wait to do:

Wear dresses!
Barbeque
Backpack/Camp
Rock climb
Hike
Bike around town
Play frisbee in the park
Not wear a jacket!
Walk barefoot
Smell the flowers
Take sunny pictures with the Diana
Feel the sun!

Spring is nearly here!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy it's finally on its way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails