photo by linda yvonne
Okay, so you know a little about my apartment. But I suppose eventually I'll want to settle down into a home (settle down?! ME? Yep, it's true. One day it will happen). When I do take decide to make one town, one home, my home, these are the bits I hope I hope the home has:
- Charming architecture-It doesn't have to be old, but it should have a little character.
- Large kitchen-Oh boy, this will be awesome. Space to store lots of appliance goodies, space to chop lots of ingredients, space to have more than one person in the kitchen!
- Garage-I've got a ton of large crafty ideas that are possible with a garage. Not so possible with an apartment. And with a garage, I wouldn't have to warm up my car or scrape ice and snow off! Yes, please!
- Front porch-It doesn't have to be a big porch, but it'd be so nice to sit on a front porch in good weather. Sweet tea optional.
- Stained glass-Is there anything more magical than colored light shining in from stained glass windows? I say not!
- Garden area-I'd love to have a small area to grow a little bit of produce for myself. Co-workers bring in homegrown tomatoes in the summer and my oh my, they taste like sunshine! I want to grow some sunshine too!
- Location-I'm not sure if this exists, but I'd love a little garden alcove within a city. Ah, perfection.
What are you dream home desires? And isn't that home at the top adorable?