Thursday, March 18, 2010

art projects.

photo by -mrsraggle-

Creativity has been flowing through my veins lately.  Unfortunately, I've been too busy to put any of the ideas to the test.  Time!  I need time!  Hopefully in the upcoming weekends, I'll finally be able to get creative outside of my brain.  Not this weekend though...this weekend the bf and I are going to Vail to visit my cousin (and do some awesome skiing)! 

Back to the ideas.  Here are a few that I've been tossing around.

Photo series with the Diana

I've finally got an idea for a photo series (which I'll tell you about after I flesh it out a bit more) but I want Spring/Summer light instead of flat Winter light.  That means this project has to wait a little while longer.  Sad...but when it's finally time, I'll be ready!  I also want to try some basic portraits of individuals or couples, but again, I'd rather do it in Spring/Summer light.  Till then!

Painting Project

I've seen this done a couple times, and I'm ready to attempt something similar myself.  Here are the two links I've seen (here and here), both with a different take on the how-to bit.  Cute, non?  We'll see how it comes out!

P.S.  I just found this diy project and it looks so fun!  Maybe I'll do both!

Baking Bread

Some may say that baking bread is not a creative expression, but I say it is!  I'm of the opinion that baking and cooking are both artistic endeavors (or at least, they can be) and in the case of baking bread, for me it will be.  I have found the perfect no knead recipe but can't seem to find the time for the two rises it calls for.  Perhaps I should do the main rise on a Sunday and then the shorter rise the next day.  Hmmm...I think I'm on to something!

Those are the ideas I've been playing with lately.  Once I've completed them, I'll be sure to show them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails