Saturday, February 20, 2010

where to go first.

photo by - reuben -

Northern Michigan
Oregon/Washington/Vancouver
New Zealand
Hawaii
Australia
N/S Dakota
New England
France
Germany
E Europe
England
Ireland
Chile

This is the list of places the bf and I want to go. It's long, and it'll probably take years and years but it's so exciting to imagine the adventure, non? Coming from a military family, I spent a large amount of time traveling. But since we've been back to the States, large trips went by the wayside. In the past 14 years I've spent six months in Central Mexico during college and I've traveled to Vancouver, BC. Both trips were amazing, but not enough to quell my travel bug. I can't wait to start checking this list off! Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails