Friday, February 19, 2010

el gusto es mio.

This blog was started as a way to organize my crazy mind.  My life?  Not so crazy.  My mind?  Filled with a million, swirling ideas that can never all be captured.  But I've found my butterfly net and soon, the ideas will be captured and preserved for posterity.  Success!  Let's hope. 

Like most blog writers, I started as a blog reader.  I read far too many blogs and still not enough.  I'm continually finding new writers to devour on the web and my eyes never tire of all the gems that get posted.  I only hope that this blog will one day serve as inspiration for others.  I hope that my little journey in life can push someone, just like all of the blogs I love push me. 

This blog will typically be ramblings of yours truly, thoughts that cross my mind, things that inspire me, lists, lists and more lists, and visual gems.

I'm excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails