Friday, February 19, 2010

the list.

photo by kharied

The List is the primary reason for this blog so I need to type it down before I forget.  The List represents all of the things I want to accomplish in my life.  On many blogs, I've seen the 30 before 30/25 before 25 and so on lists so depending on the number of entries I have, I may convert it to a list like that.  Here goes.
The List:

Start a blog
Take a ballet class
Get one more tattoo
Live near a Farmers Market and shop there often
Live near the ocean & mountains
Ski a black diamond (on a big mountain)
Go back to school for Counseling
Cook more often
Learn a new knitting stitch
Sew an outfit
Make a terrarium
Start a container garden
Tune up my bike
Add places to my "traveled" list
Get mendhi on my hands and feet
Sing while playing a song on guitar
Make my own sushi
Have a magic fruit party
Take a ceramics class


Okay, that's all I've got for now.  I'll keep adding to the list and when I can think of no more, I'll put it in the sidebar.  It feels so good to see these written down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails