Tuesday, February 23, 2010

koalas are punks.

photo by echoforsberg

They're just so cute and cuddly, right?  Wrong.  Over the past couple of months, I've been confronted with evidence that points to koalas NOT being cuddly.  The icing on the cake came in the form of a video today.  But first, I'll give you the essay that started the koala explosion.  And BAM!  After I read that essay, there were suddenly pictures of koalas and stories about koalas everywhere!  Here are some of my favorites: koalas and more koalas.  It seems that everyone hates koalas!! I couldn't quite understand the disdain most people (and other animals) have for koalas, that is until I saw this video.



Now I understand it.  They're crazy orc beasts on the warpath! No wonder nobody likes them.  Did you hear the noises they made? Crazy.  Unfortunately, this video disproves the kid's essay.  They sure don't look weak to me...

photo by the bf
My costume is modeled after the koalas in the kid's essay above. 
Notice the koala hat and the "sharp but weak" claws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails