photo of Old Town Fort Collins by David Kingham
How was your weekend? I hope it was filled with sunny days and blue skies. Here are some highlights from mine:
- The boyfriend and I checked out Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. The campus is beautiful. Awesome.
- Went to an information session for a program I'm interested in at CSU. Tons of information, mostly good, very overwhelming.
- Met up with our good friends and went to FOCOMX, a music festival in Fort Collins.
- Saw The Dovekins and Stella Luce. Both killed it. They're so good.
- Witnessed a strange drunk fight. A mustache and super wasted man were involved.
- ATE A HOTDOG. Delicious.
- Stole a cab from someone else. Maybe that sounds not nice, but it was late.
- Woke up the next day and ate at Lucile's (best breakfast in town).
- Shopped at Target, and other lovely shops downtown.
- Had lunch (complete with a blood orange, yum) at Whole Foods.
- Headed back to Laramie.