Tuesday, June 22, 2010

what the cuss.


                                                                                                                                              Have you all seen Fantastic Mr. Fox?  What a treat it was!  I have a huge spot in my heart for children's movies, but something about this one made me not very interested in seeing it.  That is until a bunch of friends that I never imagined would like it, did in fact, like it.  Wait, I mean love it.  They loved it!  And so, I rented and watched it last night with the boyfriend.  The only regret I have about the movie is that I didn't watch it earlier!  Oh my, it was so charming and clever.  I don't buy many movies, but I feel this is one I must own.  What do you all think.  Have you seen it?  Did you love it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails