Photo via On a High Note. This photo has nothing to do with this post,
but it's so adorable that I couldn't help putting it up! Oh boy, I want a kitty!
So sorry! I've been running around and have completely lost track of my blogging. But I've missed you! Here's a quick update on what I've been up to:
- The boyfriend moved into a new apartment. He let me (and helped, of course) build a fun headboard/shelf. I'm a carpenter!
- It's been snowing every few days here. Last night we got a couple of inches, and surely, more has fallen during the day today. It seems Winter will never end.
- I signed a lease for a new apartment. I don't move in till August, but I've already planned what I'll do to it to decorate it. I can't wait to get started!
- I've looked into other school options. The most recent ones are radiography and sonography. I won't be able to attend until Fall 2011 (assuming I get accepted) but I can start on my prerequisites!
- I've started playing video games at the boyfriend's new place. Oh my. Crash Bandicoot (a silly and totally fun game) is my new addiction.
- I've been working on a new tattoo design. It's slowly coming together and as soon as it's done-ish, I'll post it on here!
- And of course, I've been staying current on Lost (my favorite show). It's getting crazy, and there are only a couple of episodes left! I'll miss it when it's gone.
- Ooh! And I recently picked up the latest Charlaine Harris book! It's called Dead in the Family and is so good. I love the whole series! I think I like the books better than the show (True Blood), but the show is so fun to watch too!