Wednesday, May 12, 2010

two weeks!

Photo via On a High Note.  This photo has nothing to do with this post,
but it's so adorable that I couldn't help putting it up!  Oh boy, I want a kitty!

So sorry!  I've been running around and have completely lost track of my blogging.  But I've missed you!  Here's a quick update on what I've been up to:
  • The boyfriend moved into a new apartment.  He let me (and helped, of course) build a fun headboard/shelf.  I'm a carpenter!
  • It's been snowing every few days here.  Last night we got a couple of inches, and surely, more has fallen during the day today.  It seems Winter will never end.
  • I signed a lease for a new apartment.  I don't move in till August, but I've already planned what I'll do to it to decorate it.  I can't wait to get started!
  • I've looked into other school options.  The most recent ones are radiography and sonography.  I won't be able to attend until Fall 2011 (assuming I get accepted) but I can start on my prerequisites!
  • I've started playing video games at the boyfriend's new place.  Oh my.  Crash Bandicoot (a silly and totally fun game) is my new addiction.
  • I've been working on a new tattoo design.  It's slowly coming together and as soon as it's done-ish, I'll post it on here!
  • And of course, I've been staying current on Lost (my favorite show).  It's getting crazy, and there are only a couple of episodes left!  I'll miss it when it's gone.
  • Ooh! And I recently picked up the latest Charlaine Harris book!  It's called Dead in the Family and is so good.  I love the whole series!  I think I like the books better than the show (True Blood), but the show is so fun to watch too!
What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it is still snowing there! Wow, it sounds like you have a lot going on. That's so great that you have the carpenter skills to build a headboard. lately I have been thinking of buying a drill, so useful.

    And a new apartment is always so exciting. I know I spend hours day dreaming about how we will furnish and decorate our town home - that is, if we are able to snatch one up this weekend! (it's a really popular area).

    good luck with applying for school!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails